Wednesday, June 02, 2010

OXO Salad Spinner - Best Salad without the work!

If you love salads, but hate the preparation, get this. You may wonder why not!


I was introduced to OXO tools a few years ago when I used one of their peelers. Since I'm a fan of OXO has become followers and many of their products. But my favorite of all is the OXO Good Grips Salad Spinner. Lettuce pray, but I always found washing is difficult to be such that on some days I just want to skip the salad. I avoidedSalads make for a long time because of preparation time. I had a salad spinner older, but it was the way he turns around, and then cleaning it always seemed to take a long time. This spinner is a huge improvement over any I've used before. Believe it or not --- I like to wash the green with this device and use it daily. With the best tool available to meet any task for longer, and this is the best in the best salad spinners. HaveWithout doubt, this is a purchase from glad you do is, every time you use it. and you want to use it!


I discovered that washing the lettuce and drain the excess water from the cup, then the lettuce in the refrigerator first made the top crunchy vegetables spinning. I found it a good thing to do to early days, only one lap later for a quick salad.


A simple push and turn alone and does not move at all on the counter. I found that it takes several laps to dry the way I like, but while the Greens are spinning, you can cut the other ingredients.


You can also position the handle unit in "down" and use this shop open unused spinner in the refrigerator. This eliminates the need to be "used as a screensaver" salad bowl to another. I have had lettuce for several days, and is still fresh and sweet. Since the purchase of this extraordinary> Spinner, I had salad every night. And every minute is enjoyed, including the preparation!


babyslingreviews.blogspot.com bassinetsandcradles.blogspot.com