Friday, April 15, 2011

arugula salad with refreshing lemon shrimp diabetic-friendly, too!

salad

I'm so tired of winter, as they are? Today I thought it would be nice to have a recipe that is more than a memory of spring, because winter is the add! So today, the recipe is a salad of arugula with jumbo shrimp with lemon! There is a salad that I would never eat (shrimp;! Schifo), but one that family and friends tell me, is very good. One of the things I try my recipe and blog readers to do, I like recipes that are not. I know that my tastes are not the same as many of you, and I want recipesa balance of everything. So if you like shrimp, like my family does, gives this salad a try. And, yes! Spring is just around the corner!

Friends Link : โรคซึมเศร้า Virtual Walking Shoes Omron Pedometer reviews Cheap Cricut Cartridges