Thursday, June 02, 2011

Mad About croutons!

salad

The fresh green salad I bought at the farmers market in recent weeks have been really excellent, but a girl can not live on lettuce alone. I like things a bit 'with the addition of some very gourmet mix, buttery, rich, fresh, homemade croutons in my salad with herbs. The boxed croutons in my opinion, better for the production of filling, almost like styrofoam - once you have made your fresh croutons just can not turn back ... I warn you now, it's very slipperySlope. Now I must also point out that the size of croutons crucial - too many croutons or toasted bread, which can lead to big upset the balance of the salad and actually make it unpleasant to eat. If you use soft green delicate designer, make sure your toast is a small, tiny and spread over salad right in the last minute so pleasant and fresh. It 's definitely an' art to all this crostini.

Related : Koh Chang Hotel Compare on demand Spirits USA Bouncehouse blog Cheap Cricut Cartridges