Sunday, October 03, 2010

Delicious tuna salad recipes


Image : http://www.flickr.com


I like tuna sandwiches for years, but people always thought I was funny. I love my recipe, and usually when I have someone to be open long enough groped for it - they love it too. You should try my recipe for tuna sandwich for you - I think you'll like it!

First, the base of this recipe comes from my mother. But the more things I might add - and this is just my touch on it!

What you need:

* 1 can or pouch of tunaWater (not oil)

* 1 stalk celery

* 1 square meter. Onion or a few stalks of spring onions

* Green peppers (if you have it)

* 1 tsp or 1 clove garlic, finely chopped

* A pinch of salt

* A pinch of freshly ground pepper

* 1 tablespoon sweet

* 1 teaspoon sugar or Splenda

* 1 teaspoon mustard

* 2-3 tablespoons mayonnaise or Miracle Whip

A handful of grated cheese (optional)

I think my mother learned this recipe from her mother, what kind of agreements andTuna have children without them really knowing that eating food "fish." All I know is that I do not need even need to fish or tuna that much, but I could not eat tuna sandwiches at this all day! To begin to write a mixing bowl and dice the onion and celery. You can use any type of onion, last week I was a small white onion, this week I have onions. Both were great. Also (if you like) on the chop about 1 / 4 of a medium green bell pepper, chop finely and addin the bowl. Add your salt, pepper, sweet taste, sugar (or Splenda), garlic, mustard, and tuna. I usually mix it up quite well at this point so it's easier to mix when you add the mayonnaise. I start with about 2 tablespoons of mayonnaise or more if it is too dry. Finally, add a handful of grated cheese (if desired) and mix one last time, then you are ready to make your sandwiches! You can soft white French bread, hot bread, toast or a sandwich - all arewonderful!

I like the version of tuna salad, because it is something beautiful and the mix of flavors my Gourmet. It 's a bit crunchy, a little' sweet - it's just really good!

My Links : Outlet Sale Virtual Walk for Life Cheap Bouncer